Welcome to Alt-Ergo’s tutorial !¶
This interactive tutorial is an introduction to Alt-Ergo and its native language.
For some of the sample code that will be presented, you’ll be able to run Alt-Ergo directly in your browser, to see what it does. You can edit the sample code, and rerun Alt-Ergo to see the effect of your modifications
Note that the in-browser version of Alt-Ergo is provided for convenience only, and isn’t especially powerful. While it should be enough to go through the tutorial and to make your own little experiments, you might want to install Alt-Ergo on your own machine to enjoy its full speed.
- Get started with Alt-Ergo ! Logical foundations
- Compute with functions
- Application: prove imperative programs
- Model complex structures with types
- Application: prove functional programs
- Appendix: Experimental support for models and counter-examples generation